Wednesday, January 19, 2011

There's Nothing Like a First Kiss



Ok to start things off, yesterday was by far the best day of my life. Joe and I went out, we went ice skating. I ran into a couple of my students and said hi to them. He and I skated around that rink for two hours straight and just talked the whole time. It felt like 10 minutes went by and then we had to get off. We skated around the rink and just talked about everything under the sun. Our favorite's, parents, when the last time he played hockey, his basketball and baseball team, my cheerleading, my students, everything. He mentioned that he wanted to kiss me but that he was too nervous to. So we skated around a couple of times and he finally did. It was quick, and just a peck on my lips lol but it was really sweet, so about a half hour later I told him it was my turn to kiss him so I pulled him in and wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned down (because I could never reach his lips if he didn't lean for me) and I started to kiss him, he started to pull back after the first time our lips touched, thinking that I was done like he was the first time. The first time he only touched my lips once, he later told me it was because he was so nervous. But I didn't do that to him, I had a little more confidence, which he later said he loved because he wanted to kiss me more, he just didnt have the confidence to do it. So anyways, as he was pulling away, thinkning I was done, I pulled him back and gave him a long, slow kiss before letting go and taking his hand back in mine. We skated awhile longer, until it was time for us to go. My parents came to pick me up and he said goodbye to them, I walked him back to his car and he asked me for a goodbye kiss, which we both later agreed was the best kiss of all. By then, he had gotten used to kissing me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. He leaned down and pulled me as close as I possibly could to him and he kissed me long and soft, we were both breathing heavily so I took a break to kiss his neck a little and went back to kissing his lips slowly, then he kissed my neck...and then we both had to go. We hated saying goodbye, but we had to. So anyways, that was the most perfect first date I've ever had with a guy. Joe is absolutely amazing, and I wouldn't ever trade him for anything in the world. Well, I have to say, I've become quite the contradiction to my blog title, "Cupid's Nemesis". I kind of think that I am no longer cupid's nemesis....I mean, I could be again one day. But it doesn't seem fitting for me anymore thanks to Joe. Maybe I'll change the name of my blog...does anyone have any ideas for a title? If you do, leave me comments! I LOVE to read all of your comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment