Monday, January 17, 2011

Love

Love...Why is love so important to us when we know it more often than not, hurts us in the end? Why are we so blind-sighted? Most of us have enough experience with love to know that it almost always ends badly. So, why do we continue to seek more love from someone else? And if so many of us are looking for love, then why do we always meet the wrong people? You would think that there are so many people in this world, that you would almost instantly find someone who would treat you the way you want to be treated. To hell with these so-called one night stands, cheaters, haters, decievers, back-stabbers, fakers, liars, etc. THESE are the reasons why I'm still sixteen and single. THESE are the reasons why so many people want to, or have killed themselves. THESE are the reasons why when we look at ourselves, we see someone other than ourselves..we see the person we're trying to be for everyone else. Be yourself, if love is what you want, then wait for it. It will come to you. But don't be so quick to automatically get in a relationship without a total stranger. Get to know the person for a long time before trusting them enough to start dating. I hope all of you will one day be able to find love, and find the right person for you. I have yet to find my person. In fact, I'm beginning to think that living a life single, may be the best thing for me. Not to say that I don't find guys attractive, it's just that falling in love involves too much pain for me. Because, every relationship that I've ever had, ended with me getting hurt in the worst possible ways imagineable. Maybe, someday I'll write about my past romances on here...I'm just not sure if I'm comfortable doing that yet, even though my identity is somewhat anonymous. Goodluck to all the hopeless romantics in your search for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment