Monday, January 17, 2011

3-Dimensional Chalk Art


Check this out!! These guys draw all of this amazing art on public sidewalks! Isn't that incredible? I wish I could be that good at drawing or painting. Most of my art consists of stickfigures, lol and bad ones at that. My mom is an artist, she used to sell her artwork to galleries in Virginia when she was younger. My dad is a lot of things...he builds stuff, he's a contractor...and he does graphic design. So I come from two parents who have artistic ability. I do have artistic ability, but mine isn't shown on a peice of canvas. Mine is shown through the performing arts. And as you know already, I'm a figure skater. I always have been one, performing in front of people has always been my thing. I love to feel the spotlight beaming down on me, and hear the audience applaude after I've performed. Actually there's going to be a Christmas show this Saturday that I will be skating in, as well as two of my own students. Wish me luck. :-) And I hope you enjoyed seeing these amazing pictures!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment