Monday, January 17, 2011

Winner At A Losing Game

                                                                  
It seems as though I have the worst luck out of everyone when it comes to love. I always get the shortest straw. Cupid comes by and shoots everyone with his arrow, except me. He allows me to fall in and out of love with guys who never love me back. I can totally relate to Racal Flatt's "Winner At A Losing Game". The only thing is, I always end up hurt, sad and lonely, or hurt and mad. I believe that it is so much easier to end a relationship, dump, or be dumped if you're pissed off at the person. I hope that my relationships will end with me being pissed off at the other person because it hurts so much worse if they didn't do anything wrong.

My first boyfriend was everything to me. He "loved" me, I loved him. We dated for four months until he left me for another girl. He didn't give me any notice at all. He never let on that he was straying away. Just all of a sudden, one day he's gone.

My second boyfriend, we were together for a blink of an eye and then he was gone again. He didn't have the balls to stick around long enough.

Boyfriend number tres! There isn't one. Just a few scattered friend's with benefits over the months. But one friend kind of stuck with me. He and I are still friends, in fact he's my best friend. I have the upmost respect for him. He's a great guy, but I could never think of him as more than my best friend, and the occasional friend with benefits when I'm lonely. I don't think he'd think of me as more either, no matter how much I wanted him to at first. I soon realized that he's much better as a friend because that means I'd never lose him. I feel safe with him, especially since he's like...strong lol. I don't think I have anything to worry about. I'm just sick of guys trying to walk all over me. I'm going to stay single for awhile. For now, I like to play things safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment