Monday, January 17, 2011

The Daily Dose of Mathematical Shenanigans

Okayyyy, let's not beat around the bush, I'm just going to get straight to the point. I HATE math! It's a proven fact that people who aren't good at math, are better at English, and people who aren't good at English, are good at math! But I'm sure you've heard of that. Huh..so what I'm wondering is...if you're good at both, does that make you a genius? I don't think so. Honestly, being a genius isn't based on your GPA. The concept of a GPA was probably just created by a bunch of rocket scientists who were on a doughnut break. Hmmm...if that's true, I can't imagine how much built up anger you must have at rocket scientists right about now. I mean, slaving away, doing everything you can to keep that GPA up (or not, for those of you who just don't care about GPA's), and it was just something someone thought up, on their freetime. Well, in case you hadn't figured it out yet, I am most certainly not a math geek. I love English soooo much. In fact, when I go to college, I am planning on majoring in English or Journalism. I want to write a novel, a romance novel to be exact. I don't want to become a writer, I already have a job, which I plan to keep and climb the job ladder as I grow older. I'm a figure skating coach. But, I just want to write a book, in MY spare time. Lol see, I don't take doughnut breaks, I'm actually productive. And, I have better things to create than GPA's and SAT's and CAT's. Anywho, thanks for listening to my daily rant about math!

No comments:

Post a Comment