Monday, January 17, 2011

His Love is a Drug and I'm an Addict



I know I just blogged like 6 hours ago...but I need to write some more, just to get all my feelings out. And you know what? Odds are I'm probably going to write another blog in a little bit again. Haha.

Okay, sooo...Joe just talked to me and explained that he has a game on Saturday. So we had to reschedule. I'm just hopeing and praying that I'll be able to get a ride for Sunday. I really like Joe. He's outstanding, honestly I have never been so happy with someone in my entire life. I think I could really love him one day. I want so badly to be with him all the time, and we haven't even gone out yet. His love is drug and I'm addicted. I can't get enough of him, and that's what scares me. If things don't work out between us, I'm terrified of the pain I'll have to withstand if we have a fight or if he leaves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment