Monday, January 17, 2011

My letter to Dove Chocolate



Dear Dove,
I want to thank you for all that you have done for me. You have always been there for me through thick and thin. When my 16'th birthday came along last month, you were there for me to indulge in. Although you gave me zits that lasted for over two weeks, I'm able to overlook that. When my first boyfriend left me you were there for me to splurge and give into my weakness of comfort food. As tears ran down my face, I couldn't help but think to myself, "Damn, this is good chocolate!" And it made me feel so much better until I gained a few break up pounds which I had to later work off. Dove, you have always been here for me. I hope that you'll still be around when I graduate, when I'm pregnant and craving you, when my children are driving me so freakin insane that you're all I have to turn to. I hope to see in you my dreams, and when I die and go to heaven, I believe that you'll be waiting there for me. Thank you, Dove...I love you.

Love,
Hailey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment