Monday, January 17, 2011

Gays and Bisexuals

Don't ever judge someone because they're gay or bi. I believe that it is their choice to become gay or bi, they weren't born that way. But don't condemn them because of their choice. I'm sure that they have their reasoning in choosing to be attracted to the same sex. Sometimes...things just happen in life that change you forever. Sometimes, those changes are for the best.

I encourage everyone to have atleast one gay friend. If you're a guy, befriend a gay girl. If you're a girl, befriend a gay guy. Having gay friends is great! You don't have to ever worry about having sexual tension. Lord knows I have enough sexual tension in my friendships with straight guys. Also, if you're a girl, a lot of gay guys have the best sense of style!

So, who knows? Maybe something will change you tomorrow, and you'll become gay. You may doubt it today, but there's no telling what's to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment