Monday, January 17, 2011

17 ways to say "boobs"

Boobs, tities, tatas, balloons, hooters, melons, funbags, ladylumps, headlights, gazongas, bazooms, knockers, hoohoo's, tits, tatas, skinsex, dirtypillows, breasts.

Let me state this now, this video is NOT of me! LOL, it's just of a girl on youtube, who I have subscribed to, she's pretty funny and is a big hit! She has tons of subscribers.

-Haha, to say the least, there are MANY different words for boobs. One thing is for sure, if you have nice boobs, you've probably already found out that you can get almost anything you want out of a guy. If you don't have the size of breasts that you're hoping to have, don't sweat it! This is why I'm writing this blog. I am an athlete, I always have been, and I will be one until my body physically can handle all the athletics. Most athletes have small or flat chests. If you're flat chested, there isn't really much you can do, so accent your better defined areas. Like, your hips, butt and legs. Wear a decent length skirt (just above the knee but still almost touching), or snug jeans (just not too snug, make sure you can breathe!) And always wear heels! Heels are the key to making your legs look amazing, and your butt more toned.

If you do have somewhat of a chest, but they're still kind of small, you have a little bit more to work with. Wear a lowcut dress or shirt while wearing a push-up bra. Push-up bra's work wonders, but they only work if you have something to push up! So, if you're still having difficulties, take a shopping trip to Victoria's Secret. Victoria's Secret offers these really great shaping inserts. Apply the shaping inserts to your breasts, and then put on your push-up. Now, before you put on your lowcut dress or shirt, look in the mirror and adjust your boobs so that you get maximum cleavage. To do this, you may have to gently lift one up and pull it in toward the opposite breast, then do the same with the other.

I hope this helped you out! As you know, I don't have a huge chest. I'm a size 36C naturally, but these tricks have done wonders for me, I'm sure they'll work out for you too.


Below is a link to the shaping inserts from Victoria's Secret that I mentioned earlier.
http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265347719016&c=Page&cid=1287140203005&pagename=vsdWrapper

No comments:

Post a Comment