Monday, January 17, 2011

Joseph :-)

There's this guy at my school who plays basketball named Joseph (aka Joe). Well, I've been told by one of my friends that he thinks I'm cute, and another friend told me he likes me. He's really cute actually. Well, he's cute when he's not covered in sweat from running around the court so much haha. Another one of my friends got me his number so I could text him and get to know him a little better, since I didn't even know who he was until someone told me he likes me. So I texted him earlier tonight and he seems great! He's really nice, so easy to talk to, and he kept the conversation flowing easily the whole time (we talked for about 2 and half hours lol). I think if I got to know him better, I could like him back... and I'm really hopeing that this time, I won't have to be the one to make the first move. Because I'm warning y'all right now haha I refuse to make the first move this time. I've always done that with guys, because almost all the guys I've dated have been shy and I'm sick of making the first move. He's gonna have to do it this time. Plus, it'll prove to me how much I actually mean to him...eventually(not yet, obviously). He seems great, definitely my type, as I've been told by my friends. I can't wait to talk to him more, possibly tomorrow. :-) Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment