Monday, January 17, 2011

Heart Destruction

Okay, to start things off, take a look at the header of my blog. "Cupid's Nemesis", see it? I am cupid's nemesis. Love is never on my side. I don't WANT to be single, but that's the only way to keep from being hurt! And even if you are single...you can still get hurt. See, I think it's great being single because you can flirt and mingle with whomever you want without pissing someone off. It's fantastic! But being single isn't always so upbeat and fun...it can really be a drag sometime. I had a really bad day today... the guy I like...my best friend, well, I did something to make him mad at me. I didn't do it on purpose, I had a reason why..so he's still mad at me, and he won't return my texts. I feel like I'm going freakin insane! And then after school, I had skating practice and I fell a hurt my knee really bad. Ugh! And then when I got home my sister and I had a huge fight. So...right now I just want to crawl into a corner and cry myself to sleep. Actually sleep sounds pretty good, considering morning would come sooner and I could apologize to his face tomorrow at school. Why is everyone else allowed to have love, except me? It isn't fair. Don't tell me I haven't found the right person yet, I've come across soooo many guys...it NEVER works out. Watch, as soon as I find the right guy, he'll die like Jack did in the movie "The Titanic". My first boyfriend was amazing, until he left me for another girl whome he has plans to marry as soon as he graduates from college in three years. My best friend, he's a great guy...and I really need to talk to him. I'm praying that he'll text me back tonight...but I doubt it. And I doubt I'll be able to get any sleep either. I'm sorry, I'm just venting a lot! If you've read this much of my blog so far, you must really like my blogs...or pointless rambleing about boys...Thanks for reading, I'll write about something more interesting than my love life/heart destruction tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment