Monday, January 17, 2011

Love Like Woe

Isn't that girl creative?!! Either it takes and artist, music/computer/photography guru, or both to make something like this! It's really impressive. lol But her facial expression throughout the whole song makes me laugh. It never changes, and she still has this goofy smirk the whole time.

Have you ever felt like you're so in love that you're just like, "Woe!" Haha, well as hard as it may be for some of the people who read my blogs, I once was like that. I thought that I was madly, deeply in love with my first boyfriend. Needless to say, things didn't work out the way that I had planned, nor the way that he had led me to believe things would work out. Since then, my entire outlook on life and love has changed. Sometimes I think that it's for the better. Because, a lot of the time, I think to myself, what would have happened if my eyes hadn't eventually been opened to the truth? Would I still be with my ex? Would he still have feelings for me? Would I still want him after the things that he had done to me? The answer seems pretty clear to me... no, none of it would have changed. My ex would have still gone and be the typical asshole he's always been, and I wouldn't have done anything differently. I feel like the decisions I had made that got me to where I am now, were good ones. I'll admit, I haven't made too many good decisions in the past..ahh about two years. But I'm kind of attempting to turn my lifestyle around a bit. Just to get things back on track. I'm not going to allow myself to be pushed around by a guy ever, ever again. If and when I find a good guy, settle down, get married, and have kids, if I have a daughter, I'll never let her be pushed around by guys the way I was last year. I'll stand my ground and fucking kick the guy's ass whom tries to push my kid around. ;-) But trust me, he'll have a fair warning wayyy before he even has the opportunity to do such a thing.

Getting back to the video above... this is my new favorite song, as of now. Yes, it will probably change to something else in the next couple of weeks/months, but for now this is my favorite song. I think the best part of it is when in the chorus, they say "Loved so strong, then you moved on, now I'm hung up in suspense, because you're bringing me in and then you're kicking me out again"

 Haha, well, I hope I've struck some people's attention with this blog! I'm really hopeing that some of you guys can relate to what I write about, or are atleast interested in the topics I choose. I'm trying to embellish! lol My life is rarely dull. I'll be blogging again tomorrow, nighty night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment