Monday, January 17, 2011

My Dream Wedding!!

Okay, I've done it :-) lol I have created my dream wedding and I'm about to share it all with you. So here it goes... this is my wedding engagement and wedding rings. (The ring I want is the one on the bottom in the first picture...yes the one with the huge sparkly rock lol)



The next picture is of my wedding dress :-) It's gorgeous!! I just hope I'll be able to find it, or one like it by the time I'm ready to get married.



This is the way I want to have my hair done (since I'm a blonde, I think it will look good). It's sort of a traditional curly bun but with larger, beautiful ringlets. Since my dress will be lacy...I kind of want to add some little rhinestones to put in the bun so it stands out a little more.
 
 
These will be my bouquet that I will carry when I walk down the aisle! They're gorgeous, when I found these, I just thought to myself (same as the dress) these are "the ones". I also love the little flower thingys that just draws the eye. Those are a must have!!
 
 
Haha okay, first off, I have a miniature dashchund. I got her when I was twelve, and I've loved her ever since. Hopefull she'll be alive by the time I get married. If she is, I want her to be my ring bearer, even if she isn't a boy. If she isn't alive still, I will have another dashchund as a pet, and it will be the ring bearer. Maybe people will think it's weird, maybe it's untraditional, but you know what? Hehe, that's the beauty of it! It will be special to me because it's my wedding, and having my dog be the ring bearer means a lot, because my dog is like family to me, and it means so much.
 
 
The Brides Maides' Dresses!! Okay, I've decided that the Brides Maides will wear the longer dresses, and the Maides of Honor will wear the shorter ones. (I have two best friends, so I'm going to end up having two maides of honor). I think the black color, and the cut is gorgeous and very flattering. They could always use their dress for another formal function, especially since it isn't a hideously bright bubblegum color or something along those lines.
 
 
These flowers will be what my Bride's Maids will carry when they walk down the aisle before I come out. I think they're really pretty, and since their dresses will be dark, this bouquet will brighten their outfit a little more.
 
 
The Reception! Doesn't this look beautiful?!!! I love the bamboo chaires and small, bubble, twinkly lights above. The reception will take place outside in a huge tent. There will be incredible floral embellishments like so in the picure. And guests will obviously have assigned seating. I'll have an amazing tiramisu wedding cake that will look just like this as well! My mom is actually training to be a pastry chef, so she might be able to make it for my wedding. That would mean a lot to her, and also save my parents a lot of money on paying someone else for the cake.
 
 
 
The Honeymoon!! When my parents where married, my mom's parents sent her and my on a honeymoon in Orlando, Florida to The Grand Floridian in Disney World. I wish to have my honeymoon there as well. We'll stay at the honeymoon suite. There are two outdoor pools, as well as a hottub. There is a monerail that runs beside the hotel that will take you straight to the Magic Kingdom. The hotel is beachfront so you can rent boats, tan, etc.
So now, I have my wedding planned out, lol now the issue is finding the right groom. Will it be Joseph? Maybe it won't work out with him, will it be someone else? Someone right in front of me, or someone I haven't even met yet? I guess time will tell :-) but I have faith that I will eventually find the right person for me. I'll never settle, as my parents always taught me. And I hope for all of you, that you'll never settle either. Trust me, you'll regret it. To all the dreamers out there, I pray that you'll get to have your fairy tale wedding with the person you love most!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment