Monday, January 17, 2011

Networking Sites


Haha so how many of you have a Facebook? How about a myyearbook? Twitter? Myspace? lol That's what I thought, y'all are obsessed with this kind of stuff! Ok so I've had a myyearbook for a few years, it's a lot of fun! I've met some great people! And..just a few days ago I got a Twitter account. And just minutes ago I got a myspace and facebook account. So I want to keep in touch with you guys! Add me on whatever you have please! If you have more than one of these networking accounts, add me on as many of them as you have. Please tell me that you know...you come from piczo...lol you read my blog, that kind of thing. Feel free to email me on here anytime! If any of you have any ideas for a topic you'd like me to write a blog on, please tell me!

Here's how to find me on any of these networking sites!

Facebook: cupidsnemesis94@yahoo.com
Twitter: cupidsnemesis
MySpace: Hailey Hollister
Myyearbook: Hailey Hollister




No comments:

Post a Comment