Thursday, March 31, 2011

Long time no blog!

Hey y'all! I'm sorry it's been soooo long since I last posted a blog. My personal computer got a virus somehow when I was researching something for an English paper. Ha, it's just my luck too. Anyways, I have missed blogging so much! My computer still isn't fixed yet so I don't know how often I will be able to blog. Well, I'll give you guys an update on everything that is going on in my life at the moment.

To start things off, I'll begin with Joe :-)
Things obviously went amazingly well on our first date at the ice skating rink, I had such a good time with him. We really hit it off. So we started going out more and more, until he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I agreed without thinking twice about it! We've grown so close over the past month of being together. This coming Monday is Valentine's Day :-) since he's homeschooled, we won't be able to see eachother Monday, so we decided to celebrate together this Sunday. It's out first Valentine's Day where we actually have someone to celebrate with. Haha it's going to be sooo nice not feeling lonely on V-day this year. I remember always hating that, how everyone always seemed to have a boyfriend or girlfriend to celebrate with and I was the oddball. But omg! Ok so today I went to the Hallmark store in hopes of finding something nice and sweet to get Joe...I came out with a card and a big, white fluffy teddy bear. Oh well, hopefully he'll be nice and like it just because I gave it to him. So, this Sunday, I'm going over his house for awhile and we're going to watch his favorite movie together since I've never seen it, and I know he'd like that. It's called "Never Back Down", have any of you guys heard of it? He told me it's about wrestleing. Anyways, after we watch the movie, I'm going to church with him and his family and then we're going to get a nice, romantic dinner alone together. So thats the plan! Haha, I have no idea if he got me anything for V-day but it doesn't matter if he didn't, I just got him something to show I care. That's generally the idea, I guess. I've come to the realization that I love him...like a lot. He told me that he loves me when we went to t movies on our second date. It was the sweetest thing ever. OMG this guy is amazing. Ok, I gotta go, but I'll try to blog again as soon as I get a chance. Hopefully tomorrow. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment