Thursday, March 31, 2011

Skii Date

I just got back home from skiing with Joe about an hour and a half ago. It was sooo much fun! Today was my first day EVER on a pair of skiis and he taught me how :-)
It was so special and nice, he watched out for me to make sure I wouldn't get hurt. I only fell once, and he was right by my side to make sure I was ok. We ran into a friend of our's from school and got talking to him a little. Apparently he was at the skii resort for snowboarding.
Joe has been skiing for three years now. He's really good! He definitely knows what he's doing, I was very impressed by his mad skills. Apparently, I did really good, according to him! Since I ice skate, balancing on the skiis wasn't that hard. Maneuvering back and forth and stopping wasn't that hard either once I got the hang of it and remembered how to do all of the different positions. He started me off on the bunny slope which the little kids didn't even go on, they completely skipped that one and just went to the next highest slope. After I got used to that one, we went on the second to lowest slope, and then the third.
After awhile, we both got extremely cold and decided to go inside and warm up. He brought food and drinks for us since the food sold at the skii resort is extremely out of both of our price ranges. We stayed in for an hour and a half before my dad had to pick me up. The whole time we just laughed and kissed and talked and held each other close to stay warm. I had an incredible time with him :-) I always do. I was sad to see it end, the time always flys by so quickly when I'm with him. I miss him so much when we're apart. This weekend, he's supposed to come over on Saturday and just chill with me and my family like we did a few weeks ago. The sad thing is, I am going to Gatlinburg Tennessee from Sat-Thurs for spring break. So this weekend will be the last time I get to see him before I leave for TN. Well, besides seeing him at school before he has baseball practice this Monday. That, I think, will be the last official day I'll see him before I leave. It will be torture being apart this long. We haven't missed a weekend date together since we started dating, besides when he went to Gatlinburg with his church a few weeks ago. But, he still came over the day after he got home (a Monday, President's Day). Maybe I'll bring him back something special just for him from TN. I think he'd like that a lot.
Tomorrow I'm leaving school early to go get my hair done. I need my highlights redone. I think that I am going to get a little bit of red mixed in with my natural, brunette color, and blonde. That way my hair will look a little choppy. I may even get it layered. Although, that makes it hard to pull my hair up for when I go skating. I'm not sure, we'll have to see how things go tomorrow. I love talking about Joe. I wish I could just tell the whole world how much I love and care about him. I can't wait to talk to my hairstylist, Jesse and tell her about him. She's been asking me for years if I have a boyfriend, and it isn't until now that I finally do!
I've been having computer problems lately, so I hope I'll be able to blog again tomorrow! No guaruntees! Sorry! I'll try my best! Have a good rest of the night you guys! Thanks for reading =D

No comments:

Post a Comment