Thursday, March 31, 2011

Am I Mocking Cupid?

Users Who Hyped This Post

I originally titled my blog "Cupid's Nemesis" when I was single. What I'm beginning to wonder now is... now that I have a boyfriend, is keeping my blog titled that, sort of mocking cupid? Not that I believe in cupid, but isn't it in a way? Do you guys have any good ideas for a different name for me blog? I have a good idea for a design header, just no clue what to change the name to. If you guys have any ideas, please send me some comments!

Joe and I were supposed to do something this Saturday, but then we found out that he has games pretty much all day, and he was already pretty tired so when I told him I won't be able to, he started getting in a bad mood. He never snapped at me but I kept getting one-worded answers. It kind of hurt my feelings for some reason...a lot. I know I'm being totally unreasonable and I feel terrible about it, but he's never been that way before. Not with me anyway. Usually, if he's in a bad mood I'm able to make it better. But knowing I was the cause of his mood...I never meant to. I started crying, and couldn't stop until fourty-five minutes later. But, I think that that is mainly because I was/still am so tired. He's better now. And hopefully he'll be happier tomorrow. If not, I am detereminded to make him feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment