Thursday, March 31, 2011

Unexpected Movie Date

Hello to all you bloggers out there! I hope you guys are doing alright. I'm doing pretty good. I went birthday shopping for my little sister today with my mom, and we stopped by the movies to see "Red Riding Hood." It was a really good movie, I liked it. I read the book before I saw the movie, Hollywood definitly changed it around a lot. The ending was completely different from the book. I won't say how it was different, I don't want to ruin this movie for those of you who have yet to see it. Well guess who showed up at the mall when I went to see the movie :) Joe! Haha, he stopped by just to surprise me and say hi and i love you. He's so sweet, the best boyfriend ever. I really couldn't ever ask for anyone better. And even if there is someone better, I don't want them, because I love him for him, with his flaws and with his perfections. Anyways, it's late :) and I have school tomorrow. I'll try to write tomorrow. Goodnight all you sexy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment