Thursday, March 31, 2011

For the First Time

Heyyy everyone! It's been awhile since I've been able to blog lately. I've been...preoccupied. I guess boyfriends will do that to you! Haha, anyways, I'd love to hear how all of you are doing. Give me some feedback and leave me some comments! Anywho, this song reminds me of Joe so much, I emailed him today and told him to listen to it, I said that if and when we ever get into a bad fight, that this is how we'd be. I told him that if I'm wrong, I will admit that I was wrong, and no matter what I'll make up with him. I'm just not sure if he were to ever cheat... idk if I could actually forgive that or even trust him again after he did something like that. It would be too much to handle, I'd still love him but I'd be heartbroken. I'm glad that we've promised each other that we'll never do that to each other. Ok, so here's the music video :) hope you like it as much as I did! It made me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment